Movie Night Masterpost (all links working as of 26/10/2013):
- The Great Gatsby
- Evan Almighty
- The Breakfast Club
- Theres Something About Mary
- She’s the Man
- Mean Girls
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Legally Blonde
- Pitch Perfect
- Step Brothers
- Imagine Me & You
- The Silence of the Lambs
- The Virgin Suicides
- Warm Bodies
- Donnie Darko
- Pulp Fiction
- Girl, Interrupted
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- 21 Jump Street
- Freaky Friday
- Pitch Perfect
- Forrest Gump
- The Outsiders
- The Heat
- Finding Nemo
- Project X
- The Hunger Games
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events
- Fight Club
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- Dead Poets Society
- The Hangover
- The Blind Side
- Little Miss Sunshine
- White Chicks
- Easy A
- Its Kind Of A Funny Story
- Magic Mike
Lord of the rings:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Pokemon Movie 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back
- Pokemon Movie 2: The Power of One
- Pokemon Movie 3: Spell Of The Unown
- Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone
- Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
- Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
- Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
- Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 1
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows Part 2
Pirate of The Caribbean:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Back to the Future:
- Snow White And The Seven Dwarves
- Fantasia 2000
- Bambi II
- Saludos Amigos
- The Three Caballeros
- Make Mine Music
- Fun and Fancy Free
- Melody Time
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- Alice in Wonderland
- Peter Pan
- Lady and the Tramp
- Sleeping Beauty
- 101 Dalmatians
- The Sword in the Stone
- The Jungle Book
- The Aristocats
- Robin Hood
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Rescuers
- The Rescuers Down Under
- The Fox and the Hound
- The Black Cauldron
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Oliver & Company
- The Little Mermaid
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Lion King
- The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride
- Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Mulan II
- Tarzan II
- The Emperor’s New Groove
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- Atlantis: Milo’s Return
- Lilo & Stitch
- Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch
- Treasure Planet
- Brother Bear
- Brother Bear 2
- Home on the Range
- Chicken Little
- Meet the Robinsons
- The Princess and the Frog
- Tangled (HD)
- Wreck-It Ralph
In case any of y’all need a distraction. Movies are good.
Click the image for full size view - too big for tumblr :(
More detailed info on some upgrades plus unlockables that didn’t fit:
For T&T Mart:
- Pay 10k down payment on tent
- Have 12k in transactions at Nookling Junction
- 10 days must have passed since town creation
For Super T&T:
- 25k in transactions at T&T Mart
- T&T Mart has been open at least 10 days
- Gardening Store has been open at least 10 days
- 50k in transactions at Super T&T
- Super T&T has been open at least 21 days
For T&T Emporium:
- Complete four satisfactory fashion checks from Gracie
- 100k in transactions at TIY
- TIY has been open at least 30 days
- Unlock QR code machine and buy 50 clothes items to get mannequin from Sable.
- Purchase 51 clothing items to get mannequin from Mabel.
- Purchase at least 1 item on 31 different days in the accessory corner to get a mannequin from Labelle.
- Buy an item from Gracie’s boutique, you will receive a mannequin with your first purchase.
- 14 days after your first haircut or makeover color contacts become available.
- After purchasing 15 haircuts, Harriet may offer you an opposite gender haircut.
OMNIOUS THEME BY REALJUNKO
ive been wanting to make another theme for a while now?? but i had no insperation so finally here we go
- cute like button
- music player (tutorial)
- rounded posts
- side image
- infinate scroll
- back to top button
PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF USING
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand references.
[From various sources]
First image credit goes to nk-chan.
AK’s Guide to Suits
An introduction to the finer details of menswear, and how to get them right in your… aw, hell, why am I describing it here? Read the intro!
From Emmy Award-winning writer/producers Dan Goor and Michael Schur (“Parks and Recreation”), and starring Emmy Award winners Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a single-camera ensemble comedy about what happens when a talented-but-carefree detective and his diverse group of colleagues get a new captain with a lot to prove.In the series, Jake is gifted enough that he’s never had to work too hard or follow the rules too closely. That is, until Holt arrives as the precinct’s new commanding officer. Captain Holt believes in rules and regulations, two concepts that have long been overlooked by the detectives in the 99th precinct. Jake’s colleagues are a capable bunch, but lack a certain level of discipline and leadership. They compete with each other, annoy each other, gossip and flirt, but at the end of the day, they have each other’s backs.The show won this year’s Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Series: Comedy or Musical, and Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series: Comedy or Musical.
- Pilot → watch | torrent
- The Tagger → watch | torrent
- The Slump → watch | torrent
- M.E. Time → watch | torrent
- The Vulture → watch | torrent
- Halloween → watch | torrent
- 48 Hours → watch | torrent
- Old School → watch | torrent
- Sal’s Pizza → watch | torrent
- Thanksgiving → watch | torrent
- Christmas → watch | torrent
- Pontiac Bandit → watch | torrent
- The Bet → watch | torrent
- The Ebony Falcon → watch | torrent
- Operation: Broken Feather → watch | torrent
- The Party → watch | torrent
- Full Boyle → watch | torrent
- The Apartment → watch | torrent
- Tactical Village → watch | torrent
- Fancy Brugdom → watch | torrent
- Unsolvable → watch | torrent
- Charges and Specs → watch | torrent (airing March 25)*If a link isn’t working, let us know and we’ll fix it!
Want to make Fuan nearly every one of these outfits, even the last suit *adds to million mile long to-do list* @_@
I’ve been getting a lot of asks lately about the brushes and textures I use in my work, so here’s a BIG FAT REFERENCE POST for those of you who were curious! Bear in mind that I’m really lazy and don’t know what half the settings do, so don’t be afraid to experiment to figure out what works best for you :>
I use the pencil tool with SAI’s native paper texture both for sketching and for applying opaque color with no blending. Lower opacities give it the feel of different pencil hardnesses, while full opacity makes it more like a palette knife, laying down hard-edged, heavy color for detail work or eventual blending with other brushes.
Mostly made this because I’m lazy and I didn’t want to have to keep turning my textures off/opacity up when I wanted to ink something (even though I don’t do it very often), or lay down flat colors. I find the line quality to be much more crisp than Photoshop, and you can manually adjust in-program stabilization to help smooth out hand wobbles.
The plain ol’ brush tool acts as sort of an in-between for me in terms of brush flow. It’s heavier than my usual workhorse brush, for faster color application and rough blending, but not as heavy as the pencil tool, which has no blending at all. I like to use the canvas texture on this brush to help break up the unnatural smoothness that usually accompanies digital brushes, but it works just fine without.
A brush tool set to flat bristle is by far my favorite to paint with. I don’t use any textures with it because I think the shape of the brush provides enough of that by itself. I use it for everything from rough washes to more refined shaping and polish. It’s just GREAT.
Best used for smooth blending, washes, gradients, and smoky atmospheric effects.
Basically a grittier version of the watercolor tool, because too much smoothness weird me out. Good for clouds and fog, as the name suggests, or just less boring gradient fills.
To further stave off the artificially smooth look of digital painting, I almost always overlay some sort of paper texture, and it’s almost always this one, which I scanned and edited myself. You’re all welcome to use it, no permission required!
Using overlays in SAI is just as easy as using them in Photoshop. Just paste the texture into its own layer above everything you want it to apply to, and change the layer mode to Overlay. That’s it!
Want a more prominent texture? Up the contrast. Something more subtle? Lower the contrast or reduce the layer opacity. You can also use a tinted overlay to adjust the overall palette and bring a little more color unity to an otherwise disparate piece! Just be aware that too much texture can hurt the readability of the work beneath it, so I’d err on the side of subtlety.
Hope that helps!
hair cut/style reference post by popular demand! Ignore the horrid regrowth!!!